Tuesday, October 28, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEETIE BROOKE!
October 28th 1998 - What a wonderful day! This is the day I first held little Miss Brookie in my arms, my first little girl. She had and still has the biggest brown eyes. They can melt anyone. We called her Sweetie right from the start, and she hasn't let us down. I love being around this fireball. I'm so grateful for this wonderful girl, named after her Grandma Peay, she can't help but do awesome things in her life. I wish that she would take her time growing up, it is going way to fast. XOXOXOxoOX to you my sweetie, I love you more than words can say. 10 years old at 12:42 pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love you, Brookey Boo--I really do. Thank you for being super cute, thoughtful, crafty, and kind. I'm so glad to be your friend. You make me HAPPY & that's really something special (just like you).
Thanks for inviting me to your party. I really had the BESTEST time ever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!
Post a Comment