I love the Willams Family! They really are the best. Each year I have a ton of fun with this family. Each of the children are cute, fun, and spunky. In the past we have gone very formal - dress, dress shirt and tie. I talked Mom into a little casual - to top it off I suggested since we were going casual - why not do some of the pictures in the hobble creek. April (the mom) may have thought I meant by the creek, but no I meant that we would end our time together IN the creek. Dad loved it because I kept my word and had it under an hour, kids loved the casual + water, and mom is happy because it's over! As you can see - they have a way cute family! Brooke my young apprentice helped again - she is awesome.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment