Friday, February 29, 2008

The Best of Utah County 07 - Daily Herald


Last night a friend of ours called - Hunt! He asked if we had a chance to read the news paper yet? I told him that I had not, he said that I should - and that I should check out the 2007 Readers' Choice Awards section of the Daily Herald. I asked him why and he said that I was a winner - winner of what I wanted to know? He told me that I was third in the best of Utah County for Photography Studios.

What a fun end to a crazy day. I'm unsure of those who voted for me, but if it's you THANKS. I tell everyone that I'm trying to keep my photography low key, but I must admit that was fun to see.

2 comments:

Nellybelly said...

So Cool Jenkins! Just think--I knew you when. Dyer

Kari said...

So well deserved...I'm so happy for you!! and I so miss you...